Monday, January 6, 2014

Can Dental Visits Be Enjoyable?

Imagine this…. Someone goes back to work after a dental appointment and a co-worker asks, "Where were you?" "I was visiting my dentist." "Oh my, I hate dentists. How can you be so happy?" And the person replies "Are you kidding? I love my dentist! They take such good care of me." The co-worker stares at them in amazement.

Many dentists think the secret to a successful practice is possessing wonderful dental skills. While I believe that providing top notch dentistry is important, what trumps that is what patients see and feel with their experience in the office.

You will notice that you are greeted by our friendly staff as if you were an old family friend. Our welcoming environment lets you know that you will be in trusted caring hands. Every effort is made to address your needs.

Our team is the best reason to choose our office for your care. They indeed are our most valuable asset for you. Many hours are spent on their dental training so we are able to provide you with dentistry that can last a lifetime. But the care and compassion is what shines. We are having fun.

The three minute office video tour below shows what our dental experience is like. Enjoy. Office Music Video Tour

Carl Steinberg

No comments:

Post a Comment