Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Old & New Alike

I have overheard some people talking about a younger doctor is up on the latest techniques and information because they are taught what is new in school.  But who do you think teaches the young people?
Having been in the profession for thirty plus years I have chosen to be a perpetual student.  I have learned that whether I am the teacher or the student keeping on top of my profession is a must.
Having taught students and dentists in lectures and one on one I realize that you need to keep at the cutting edge.  Teaching and giving back to your profession helps to keep our future bright.
Recently I have been asked to help at the Spear Institute in Scottsdale Arizona.  Spear Institute draws dentists from all over the world to help guide dentists to a higher level of skill and experience.  The Institute helps dentists reach the highest standards in clinical dental care and practice acumen.   I feel honored to be a part of this group.
So what does this mean to you?  It means that besides the wonderful personal service you receive in our office you can rest assured that you are also receiving top quality dental care.  Don’t you deserve it?  I believe so.
Carl Steinberg 


No comments:

Post a Comment